Headed by a well-experienced Director, the functions of the Programs & Planning Department includes:
- Development of work plans for the Agency
- Monitors and evaluates programs, projects and implementation of work plan.
- Leads and keeps records of approved development plans (including construction works), projects and budgets of the Agency and their execution time schedule where specified.
- Helps support preparation of annual budgets and rolling plans in collaboration with Administration and Finance Departments.
- Leads the resource mobilization efforts of the Authority through proposal writing and other domestic and external sources.