The Government of the Republic of Liberia through the Liberia Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority (LMHRA) intends to apply part of its budgetary allocations from its GOL Budget and Internal revenue generation Budgets for fiscal year 2022 for the procurement of OFFICE MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT.
The LMRHA now invites sealed bids from eligible registered bidders for supply of Office Machinery & Equipment for FY 2022.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding process, a procedure specified in the PPCA and approved by the PPCC and is now open to all bidders.
Description and Quantity of Office machinery & equipment to be rendered:
- Office machinery ————————————————– Assorted
- Office Equipment ————————————————- Assorted
Qualification requirements include:
- Valid tax clearance
- Valid Business registration certificate
- Past performance records including the names and contact numbers of at least three (3) clients
- Article of Incorporation (for corporations)
- Evidence of PPCC Vendor registration
- Bid Securing Declaration
A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the Procurement Unit
- of LMHRA for a nonrefundable fee of US$50.00
- For each set from February 21, 2022, from 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing Declaration.
Sealed bids must be delivered to the Procurement Unit of the LMRHA no later than 12:00 pm on March 22, 2022. Bids shall be valid for a period of 30 days after the deadline for submission of bids. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in the Conference Room of LMHRA on March 24, 2022 at 12:30 pm.
The Address of the Procurement Unit is:
Sekou Toure Avenue Mamba Point
Mrs. Hawa T. Tambah
Procurement Director LMHRA